[Loch-Ruadh] Event Equipment Requirements Lists

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 6 20:39:05 PDT 2010

Ok, yeah I know I left my work jacket at IHOP.  I called IHOP to see if it was there and it wasn't.  I'm assuming someone picked it up for me.

The guy at IHOP DID tell me that a basket with a bottle in it was left in the room.  I told him to hold on to it and I would see if someone could come by and pick it up.

Terrence