[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Shed Loadout of Equipment for Shannon River Event

Donald Mckinnon gruffydd392 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 12:44:22 PDT 2010

We got a fenced in back yard with a lock on the gate. We could keep the trailer
here. It would be safe as any possible. We could bring it here ourselves after
load up tomorrow, unless someone else has a better plan. Also, my surgery has
been postponed until the 25th so we will be able to bring it to the site on the
22nd.

Gruffydd & Marion

./