[Loch-Ruadh] Event Phone List

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:27:07 PDT 2010

Not sure my previous message from my other email account made it (I got a message undeliverable from my other account) so I'm resending it from my hotmail account:

Likewise as Terrance, this is my work cell phone and I normally flinch when it rings so please use sparingly :)  469-371-2917.

Sean  who sometimes wishes he could sell the phone