[Loch-Ruadh] October event!

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Sep 12 10:43:23 PDT 2010

My lords and ladies

For the Populace:
1.    Get your award recommendations ASAP,  Crown needs a little time to look at them
2,    If you travel - talk up the Shannon River Raid event,  we need everyone who can to come visit us.
3.    If you are on other group lists - please put in a blurb about the event,

For the coordinators:'
1.    I would like to schedule Shed Load out for Oct 15 if Terrence can bring his trailer over then.
2.    If you travel - talk up the Shannon River Raid event,  we need everyone who can to come visit us.
3.    If you are on other group lists - please put in a blurb about the event,  call for merchants etc.

Alric