[Loch-Ruadh] Oct Event Coordinator's meeting

sidhe01 at swbell.net sidhe01 at swbell.net
Wed Sep 22 07:31:06 PDT 2010

Only Tegwared, Gruffydd and Marion showed up.  general discussion about needs.  I was hoping to get a finalized list of everyone's needs. Will have to do that on the list I guess.

Gruffydd brought up the question of what do we have for children's prizes.  I have asked Cat (the prize reeve) about that.  I willbe putting a call for children's prizes out on the Loch Ruadh List.

That's about it