[Loch-Ruadh] Youth Combat at Glaslyn Defender (with the correct message this time!)

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:37:26 PDT 2011

Greetings to all of Ansteorra, and my apologies for hitting the wrong button just now,
Fresh from the huge success of the Youth Combat held at Elfsea Defender, we have word from Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly that our young warriors
will be most welcome at Glaslyn's Defender to battle against the monkey invasion!

Our format will follow that of the Chivalric Tourney, and details of the event can be found on the Steppes Mail Archive, or here:
 http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/steppes-ansteorra.org/2011-April/025982.html

I've already got commitments from several of our Central Region Youth Combat Marshals that they are attending with some of our best young fighters,
and Dane the Red will be there with me, and we'll have spare weapons and gear to loan as needed.  For those of you with young people in your house
who have shown some interest but aren't authorized yet, please let me know and we'll be more than happy to help you and your children learn every-
thing you'll need to join the fun!

At your service,
Germanicus, Central Region Youth Combat Marshal of Ansteorra