[Loch-Ruadh] In need of garb for newcomers at Glaslyn Defender tomorrow

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 20:12:37 PDT 2011

Whew I know this is really late notice! A co-worker plans to bring her family up to Denton tomorrow for a daytrip. She just e-mailed me that they plan to attend. Their sizes and particulars are listed below, if anyone has a set of garb that any of them could wear and plan to be at the event it would be great if you could bring it.
I haven't heard if Gryffudd is still in the hospital or not, so don't know if he and Marion will be attending with Hospitaler garb.
Also if anyone has renewed their memberships recently and gotten the newcomer event passes and has no other use for them I'm sure this family would appreciate them.
See you tomorrow.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh MoAS