[Loch-Ruadh] In need of garb for newcomers at Glaslyn Defender tomorrow

Michelle Polley antonia.visconti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:06:49 PDT 2011

I will bring a few items, but they are more mix and match items.  Right now
focus is on the kids, but we threw in a couple of Kaz's tunics.  Have them
wear solid color pants. Right now the tunics are blue, duh, Kaz.  I don't
have much spare accessories, belts, etc.  Hope others bring a few items so
we can try to dress them.

Lady Antonia Visconti
aka Michelle Polley