[Loch-Ruadh] Dragons Fire Tor

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 15:33:17 PDT 2011

I called to check on availability of cabins---all that remains are the big
ones__  One with five double beds and one with 8 or 9 bunkbeds.  I would
like to find some people interested in sharing the double bed cabin which is
$107.50.  Even a three way split would make it rather reasonable.

Kathy Baxley- Olga the Evil--the chocolate Viking