[Loch-Ruadh] Problem with Hosting Ceilidh

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 27 14:08:57 PDT 2011

Hopefully, this message will get out on the list.  I am not getting messages on the Loch Ruadh list.  I sent a message to Ragnar, but have not had a reply yet.  I know messages are getting to the list, as I have been able to read them on the Loch Ruadh page under the archives, but I am not getting e-mails via the list.

Sorry if this is going around too late for Ceilidh tonight, but I had no idea that anyone had volunteered a location.  At this time it is