[Loch-Ruadh] Boars Head Festival

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 29 06:32:59 PST 2011

http://www.universitychristianchurch.org/templates/cusucc/details.asp?id=24656&PID=899648

I mentioned this briefly at populace in December and should have followed up sooner. This medieval festival has been celebrated by the church for 36 years.  It is about 2 hours worth of free entertainment--elaborate costumes, singing, dancing, and celebration.  I think the group would enjoy it.  Check out the website for more details/

I will not be able to attend on Saturday but plan on going Sunday.  I have been several times in the past and have always had a great time.  Going early is necessary because it is always packed--perhaps someone could get there early and save seats for the group.  Reserved seats are available for $15.00. If interested, I can find out if garb would be welcome.