[Loch-Ruadh] Populace tonight

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 14:58:38 PST 2011

I will be unable to attend populace tonight. I have a legal clinic scheduled. Hope to see everyone at Dragons Fire Yule on Saturday.

Rose

 Jacky

Jacklyn Crisp
Relay For Life of Fort Worth
2012 Mission Co-Chair
cell 817-688-3652
jcrisp415 at yahoo.com

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!
www.relayforlife.org/fortworthtx