[Loch-Ruadh] CANCEL Officer's Meeting

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 09:32:12 PST 2011

Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hope Chantel's Mom gets better soon. Have a safe and happy new year. See everyone next year.

Rose

 Jacky

Jacklyn Crisp
Relay For Life of Fort Worth
2012 Mission Co-Chair
cell 817-688-3652
jcrisp415 at yahoo.com

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!
www.relayforlife.org/fortworthtx