[Loch-Ruadh] Bad News From Dragonsfire Tor

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:20:27 PST 2011

Bad News... One of the members of our Canton... Kristi Delk, (Cairistiona nic Laren) has just had a disaster! Her house has just burned down and is a total loss... She and her Father  have just lost everything! They got out ok with the dogs, but they are going to need our prayers and HELP!! My number is posted in my info... Please donate if you can: Fund has been set up to help... The account is at Town and Country Bank in Stephenville, It is the "Kristi Delk Fire Benefit Account" account number 5128343 Phone 254-968-4125Thank You!Ann (Lauretta)