[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Chivalric Fighter Practice

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Fri Feb 4 14:40:59 PST 2011

As I doubt seriously that tomorrow's ground conditions are going to be suitable
for Fighter Practice, anyone who would care to meet up at the Cracker Barrel at
I20 and Winscott is welcome to come for coffee, desserts, meals, or whatever,
and if you are so inclined, to chip in for flowers to mark our dear friend
Vincenzo's passing.

When:  2:00pm
Where: Cracker Barrel (just up the street from Z Boaz)
map:  http://maps.google.com/?q=817-249-3360

In Service,
Padraig