[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: A Thank You to Loch Ruadh

Fiona (Pamela Boles) Fiona0241 at swbell.net
Sun Feb 13 06:38:42 PST 2011

From: Elizabeth Peters
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:45 PM
To: George & Pamela Boles ; Pamela Boles
Subject: A Thank You to Loch Ruadh

      Alric & Fiona,

      I am not on the Loch Ruadh List but need this Thank You Note forwarded to the Shire.  If you could do this for me, I would appreciate it.

      Nuala/Liz

      To my dear friends in Loch Ruadh,

      Words are a poor medium to express my thanks for the lovely flower arrangement you sent to me.

      On Monday, I was having an especially difficult day with all the paperwork regarding Dennis and was close to tears with anger, grief and frustration.  Then, the phone rang and the florist was at my door with the flower arrangement in all its glory -- stargazer lilies, purple iris, daisies, carnations and some other flowers I don't know the name of.  Not only did it make my heart smile and ease my pain but it was like I had received a big bear hug from all of you.  I don't know how you did it but they came at just the right time.

      My spirits lifted immediately and I have been keeping the arrangement on the dining room table.  I smile every time I see them.

      Thank you so much.

      Love,

      Nuala (Fionnghuala the Fair)/Liz