[Loch-Ruadh] Wake/Memorial for Dennis or Vincenzo

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 04:03:41 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Elizabeth Peters
To: Anne Abate ; Carol Abbott ; Steve & Pam Albright ; AlKudsi at aol.com ; Alric and ; Greg Arnold ; Janet Barron ; John Wil Bishop ; Lauren Black ; Lauren Black ; Luciana Caterina de Borgese ; Amy Boyles ; Karen Calhoun ; Nicole Carroll ; Owen Clear Jr ; Bob Cline ; Marianne Cline ; Jeanie Collins ; Martha Compton ; Peggy Sue Compton ; Elaine Crittenden ; Will Duty ; Nestor Estrada ; Noble Field ; John Gargan ; Carl & Alice Geiger ; Rick & Deana Hansen ; Shona Haskins ; Duncan/Wayne Hepburn/Ross ; Betty Herrington ; Sandra Hitz ; Robert Horne ; Averial Jackson ; Dyan Johnson ; Eric Keller ; Kevin Kottwitz ; Crystal Lamb ; Becky Landers ; Rod Lindsey ; Amanda Litton ; Donna Mallory ; Ted Matthews ; Roana ; Susan McMahill ; Michael Miller ; Norm Millican ; Moore ; Jean Moore ; Nunn ; Daniel Patrick ; Trish Peacock ; Mike Peters ; Gary Peters ; Gracie Robinson ; Sue Rogers ; Steve Rourke ; John & Emie Schueler ; sdalemiller at sbcglobal.net ; Donnel Shaw ; John
 Shaw ; Jack Spinks ;
Elizabeth Spinks ; Emie Stewart ; L Maggy Stricker ; Lenda & Chris Sturdivant ; Jewell Wainwright ; Mimi Wanders ; Amber Wells ; Don Whitney ; Robby Wood ; David Peters
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:42 PM
Subject: Wake/Memorial for Dennis or Vincenzo

                        My Dear Friends,

                        As any plans for having Dennis' Memorial somewhere other than our house have come to naught, I have decided to have this at the house.  I figure that this was the universe's way of telling me that's where it needs to be.  So be it.

                        The get-together will be at our house (440 South Westmoreland Road, Dallas, Texas 75211-5133) on this coming Saturday, February 19, 2011, beginning at 1:00 PM.  About 2:00 PM, some of those closest to Dennis will say a few words about him and we will close with a toast to him with some Irish Cream Cordial which he loved.  After that, we can visit and tell Dennis stories.  We will have an area set up with some of Dennis' artwork, pictures, tools, etc.  I want all of us to remember the vibrant man he was and not as his illness diminished him.  This part will last as long as it lasts.

                        Please bring a munchie and, if you like, any alcoholic beverage of your choice. You might want to bring a chair as the seating is limited.  This will be a t-shirt & blue jeans, casual, informal pot luck kinda thing as that is what Dennis enjoyed and this is a tribute to him and what he enjoyed.  I will provide some non-alcoholic drinks and some munchies.

                        Since there are a number of people that I don't have e-mail addresses for, please forward this information as you see fit.

                        I hope you can come by.  If you have questions, please feel free to call me at either 469-964-7151 or 214-330-8518.

                        Love,

                        Liz
                        P.S.  You can park at the south end of the parking lot across the street as driveway parking is so limited.