[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals, Chores and Complete Carry List

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:38:51 PST 2011

Greetings!

Here are the complete lists for Gulf War this year. If your name appears on
the dinner list and you are not participating in the kitchen or need to make
changes please send me an email. These lists are all subject to change as
people register, cancel, or change plans.

-------Gulf Wars XX Dinners----------

Sunday: Meat over Fire, this is a “fend for yourself” night. There will be a
grill surface (with fire under it) provided by Kat and available if you
would like to grill your dinner.

Monday: Hamburger soup (Antonia/Kaz, Jim/Tish)

Tuesday: Pasta & meat sauce  (Rolf/Sybil, & Vivian)

Wednesday: Tacos (Kat/Alex, Fiona/Alric)

Thursday: Chili (Polydore, Vigulf, Alf)

Friday: Beef & Vegetable soup (Gruffydd, Anest, & Bronwen)

Saturday: Fend for Yourself

----Chores will be posted in the Kitchen at Camp and may change as people
register, cancel registration, or as the need arises. Check the list daily
during war to check for changes.)------

Every family needs to bring 1 Gallon of Citronella

Sunday: No AM Kitchen duty
Torches to be filled as they are placed

Monday:
Torches: Alf & Rolf
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Kat, Melodie & Katie

Tuesday:
Torches: Sigmarr (Rob) & Tim
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Fiona & Niama

Wednesday:
Torches: Kaz & Jim
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Michelle, Tish

Thursday:
Torches: Polydore & Alf’s family members (sorry I don’t have their names
yet)
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Marian & Anest

Friday:
Torches: Gruffydd & Vigulf
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Alf’s family

Saturday:
Torches: Alex & Sigmarr
AM Kitchen Clean Up: Bronwen, Vivian

---------Gulf War Carry List-------------

3 Pavilions: Alric and Fiona (1)

Canvas Pavilion top: Alric and Fiona

2 Large Stock Pots: Kat (1), Kaz & Antonia (1)
1 Water Cooler:
2 Ladles: Kat (1)
2 Long Handled Spoons:
Cutting Boards: Kat
3 Dish Pans: Kaz & Antonia
Bleach: Kat
Dish soap pads: Kat
3 pot holders: Kaz & Antonia
Cloth Dish towels:
Coffee Filter Packs: each coffee drinker brings 1 Box of Maxwell house
filter packs
Coffee Creamer:
Large Coffee Pot:
Paper Towels – 2 rolls:  Kat (2)
Bread Knife:
Paring Knife: Kaz & Antonia
Chef’s Knife: Kaz & Antonia
3 boxes Large Lawn Garbage Bags: Kat (1), Kaz & Antonia (1)
Sugar:
Trash Can: On Site in Storage
Axe: Kaz & Antonia

Personal Rakes:
Shovel: Kaz & Antonia

Root/branch Trimmer:
Hose:
Brass Y connector:
Spigot:
4 Buckets for Firepit:
Citronella: every family brings 1 Gallon
Tiki Torches: Everyone bring as many as possible please