[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War!!!

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Jan 3 18:24:15 PST 2011

Greetings All

If you are going to Gulf Wars and are camping with the Shire, please send me your Acceps or Registration information, Your Tent(s) size and which side the door(s) is on  I.e.  Long Side , Short Side, Round side (insert SE grin) Top Side, Bottom Side, etc.  AND the number of people that will be camping in the individual tent,

Also let me know where you want to be in the camp and if you want to camp in the same area or general location of certain other people (such as a family group).  I do not guarantee that I can put you where you want but I will try,

Alric

Your friendly neighborhood Camp Layout Coordinator