[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Monthly Populace Meeting

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 07:02:44 PST 2011

I am sorry we did nt make it. I was in the middle of bringing Mom home from
the hospital. She had a Radio Frequency Ablation done where they burned off
the entire top layer of skin all the way down her esophagus. This was to get
rid of the pre-cancerous cells there and to try to cure her Barrett's
Esophagus. She is home and doing better.

Cait