[Loch-Ruadh] sort of ot but not really

Jason Haddock foreverknight2622 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 18:07:22 PST 2011

TPWD has had the law governing aquatic plants in ponds and aquariums and peoples yards changed i just wanted to get the word out if you haven't heard or didn't see the news on channel 8 last night. I myself am strongly for saveing our environment but i strongly believe they are takeing a bad aproach twards it. here is the link for all that are intresed that have ponds or stock tanks or even some terrestrial plants. the intformation is on the texas parks and wildlife webpage but just a snippit of what they are doing you will understand by this news clip http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/gardening-114250684.html

i would hope that all the concerned SCA members out there would take a look at the gill that was passed and the plants on the "white list" and realize if your plant is not on that list they can fine you $250+ per plant.

so this is sort of a watch out kinda public service announcement... i care about everyone in our orginazation whether i know you personaly or not and would like everyone to be aware of this before it hurts us as a goup <paprius[sp}> trees are on the BANN list

sincerly,
Jason Haddock
AKA: Bluebear

P.S. could you please foward this to stepps list and any others you know may be affected