[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Ceilidh And I Survived the Holidays Revel

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 27 09:12:53 PST 2011

Pot Luck Feast:

Brisket, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.          Amber and Padraig (maybe even
some Irish Coffee)
Mac and cheese                                           Bronwen (no, she didn't
say which Mac)

Remember your White Elephant gift (actual elephants must be left outside)

Let's make this a real SCA revel - please wear garb.

Padraig