[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War!!!

Alf-Nasir shogonwolf at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 23:42:33 PST 2011

Good Sir ..

It would be an Honor for me and mine to camp with you guys and gals again this year "IF" yall will have us ... CJ .... AlF..... and Donna ... "her name here" ... and her sisters family .... might be comeing as well .. 4 of them and 2 of us .. I will get all there tent info and ours and get it to you asap ... Till War My Brother .. live well and Die Free ...