[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Monthly Officer's Meeting

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 08:11:31 PST 2011

I am so sorry I missed the meeting. The entire family has been down with the
plague. I felt it best not to share.:)

Cait

On Jan 19, 2011 1:09 PM, "Loch Ruadh Seneschal" <seneschal at lochruadh.org>
wrote:

Some of the agenda items for tonight's meeting:

- Gulf War
- The Gate, interim and long term solutions
- Our Fall Event
- King's College
- Offices:  all Officers, please let me know when your term of Office is due
be up (normally two years from the date you assumed the Office)
- Discussion: Short classes/presentations on various aspects of the SCA to
be
done at Populace, Fighter Practice and/or Archery Practice

In Service,
Padraig