[Loch-Ruadh] Fire

C.L.Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 21:50:13 PDT 2011

Angels Truly are among us
Tonight
 ,I want to thank God,my neighbors,Kenneth(Vigulf) ,Wendy(Bronwen),and ALL The FIRE
DEPARTMENTS (We counted somewhere around 6 or 7 and more)That responded to the fire in our neighborhood.in WHITE
SETTLEMENT,I am still shaking.Our neighbor's shed was burned to the
ground.Houses as far as 7 or 8 away were putting out little fires.We had
 our hands going like crazy watering down the yard and house.A tree and
two small grass fires.We were just coming home from Hakens Service and Wake,had we stayed we would have possibly lost all we have,My daughter was asleep.Sparks were flaying everywhere,It was a chemical Fire.I am so grateful to all.