[Loch-Ruadh] Funeral Ship

William Osterheim wosterheim at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 23:41:23 PDT 2011

Actual plans, no... but if memory is right, I think the 8 foot one Hakon led us
in building 15 years ago used 4" strips of 1/4" plywood for the sides,
so I would think abotu 2 or 2.5 inch side strips of 1/8" luan plywood would
work. If you get them too wide, you cannot bend them around correctly.
Probably on that size, Get some 1" stock to make the keel and bow and stern out
of. It will need to be wider than you might think to start it up for

the end curves.
Polydore