[Loch-Ruadh] Missing Shield

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jul 28 08:20:00 PDT 2011

I'm not sure if I lost it or if I'm merely suffering from old-timers disease...

I cannot find my 42 inch shield with the Loch Ruadh badge.  Did I lend it to someone or leave it somewhere?

The last time Amber or I can remember seeing it was when I put it out at the end of our driveway for the I Survived the Holidays revel back in the cold mists of winter.

Help me find my shield and earn my undying gratitude (yea, I know that's not much of a reward, but what can you do?)

Thanks,
Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum