[Loch-Ruadh] OT, sort of.......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:57:19 PDT 2011

We found a decorative suit of armor on our porch and the note attached said, "my name is George and I need a home".  George has been taken in and now joins four brothers, of various sizes, in our home.  THANK YOU to whoever was clever enough to evade our dogs and dropped George at the house.  The neighbors "know nothing".  That's their story and they're sticking to it!  Now we need to make him his own space!
Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!