[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 09:10:35 PDT 2011

is scheduled for Monday June 6th.
We will be gathering at Dana's house around 7:00 pm. We will be meeting at her house regularly now, so come on out to Benbrook and join us. Her address will be on the website and in the reminders post if you need directions.
Scribes is not just for those who paint, come chat and support the painters as they ply their art, or try your hand if you haven't painted before. Scrolls and supplies are available from the Shire's supplies and we have a handbook of instructions that can be shared.
I've heard it said that chocolate is the sustenance of scribes so bring some to bolster their creativity!

Catrin
Loch Ruadh MoAS