[Loch-Ruadh] Activities, Workshops, and Classes

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 09:23:56 PDT 2011

Greetings Loch Ruadh!
At Populace this week I went over the upcoming A&S schedule for the group including Scribes, Ceilidh, an Inkle Loom and Catalog shareing evening, and a Lucet weaving class.
In our quarterly rotation of activies we would normally have a Garb Workshop (in August) where folks gather together to start, complete or garner asstance with their garbing projects. Input on holding or hosting this gathering was underwhelming.
If the group is no longer interested in a quarterly Garb Workshop I would greatly appreciate ideas on what to schedule in it's stead. Keep in mind that Garb WS has historically been and excellent opportunity to foster newcomers in preparing for events and getting to know our members.
Any and all ideas or discussion on this topic are encouraged. If you would rather reply privately please feel free to contact me through  Officers, MoAS, or private e-mail.

In Service,
Catrin

Loch Ruadh MoAS