[Loch-Ruadh] OT Free to good home.

pamela bedwell pbedwell38 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:35:43 PDT 2011

NO, NO NO!!!! I am still trying to train the last one I got from you. LOL
Vivian

On Jun 13, 2011 2:30 PM, "Brighid Mac" <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> I am trying to find a home for a 7 month old female black Lab. Her name is
Chevy. She is spayed and current on vaccinations. She's a sweet dog, good
with other dogs, cats, and children. She is staying with me while I look for
a new home for her and she get's along great with my other pets. She is
crate trained, potty trained and loves to play. If interested please contact
me off list. I can send pics privately to anyone who would like to see a
picture.