[Loch-Ruadh] Officer's Meeting

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 15 12:28:23 PDT 2011

Now you've got me scratching my head.  I thought I saw a reminder for it, but I don't see it in my old e-mails.  I know some of them got mixed up and wound up in my junk mail folder, so if you have junk mail set to delete immediately you might not have seen it.

Far as I know Officer's is still scheduled.

Terrence