[Loch-Ruadh] Hospitaler Office Open for Applications

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Jun 16 12:34:36 PDT 2011

Sadly, I must report that Lady Marion has decided to step down from the office
of Loch Ruadh Hospitaler, effective immediately. Marion has been an enthusiastic
Hospitaler, and I want to say thank you and Vivat! for all of her efforts on our
Shire's behalf as Hospitaler.

At Officer's Meeting last night, I officially opened the Hospitaler office for
applications; it will remain open until Officer's Meeting on 17 August.

If you wish to apply to be Loch Ruadh's next Hospitaler, please submit an
Application for Office, which you can find at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf.  As with all offices,
you must be a paid member in order to be Hospitaler for the Shire.  Please send
your application, including proof of membership and a copy of a photo ID (with
the ID number blacked out), to the Central Regional Hospitler, Sarah di Rimini,
central at hospitaler.ansteorra.org, and a copy to me at seneschal at lochruadh.org.

In Service,
Padraig,
Seneschal