[Loch-Ruadh] King's College Thanks

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 12:17:36 PDT 2011

Greetings Loch Ruadh,

I just wanted to send a quick thank you Lord Alric for running around like a crazy man all day yesterday to ensure that students and teachers got to enjoy King's College with rarely a hiccup. I saw you directing people, carrying class supplies, checking room temps, moving furniture, and smiling (or was that a grimace?) the entire time. You outdid yourself.

To those that supplied the sugar and caffeine products, you have thanks as well. I understand there were more than one person who supplied donuts, juice and coffee to the attendees and it was greatly appreciated.  Nothing is better than staggering bleary eyed into troll in the morning to be greeted by breakfast.

I am sure there were many Shire members who deserve our thanks, but this was just a quick little thank you for the people that impacted the start of my day and the continuation of a good afternoon.

Oh yes, Congratulations and Vivat to HL Alric for his Star of Merit!

Thank you again for a great event.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes (Lady Kat the Blackhearted)
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra