[Loch-Ruadh] OT: 4th of July party

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 13:07:23 PDT 2011

The Ansteorran summer has descended with all it's blazing heat so it must be time to have a fireworks watching party!
Tegwared and I invite one and all to travel out to our house Monday July 4th anytime after 4:00 pm until we run out of interesting conversation and energy.
Bring a dish to share for the pot-luck, the drink of your choice, chairs, and shade if you have it. The grill will be available if you want grilled meats. I imagine we will set up the ice cream makers again since we had such fun with it last year, so bring a maker if you have it and want to join in the fun or choosing ingredients and flavors.
This is a family friendly party so bring the kids on out. we have some insect repellent, but if you have a brand of choice you might want to bring it along,we'll also have torches out.
If you need directions contact me privately.

Catrin and Tegwared