[Loch-Ruadh] GW Land Trip Plannign Meeting

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Jun 7 12:57:12 PDT 2011

Also, to get the most out of this trip and get the greatest amount of work
accomplished, we need at least eight people.  If you have not yet considered
going and there is any way that you can make the commitment to go, please let
Alric, Kaz or me know as soon as possible, and not later than the planning
meeting next week.  The actual trip is 4th of July weekend (1st - 3rd).

Work to be done includes:

Set up standing stones / wing walls
Coat standing stones with cement mixture
Make necessary repairs / additional coating of cement on the henge
Repair / re-coat corner stones
General mowing / trimming of land

Padraig