[Loch-Ruadh] OT Free to good home.

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 12:25:38 PDT 2011

Greetings!
I am trying to find a home for a 7 month old female black Lab. Her name is Chevy. She is spayed and current on vaccinations. She's a sweet dog, good with other dogs, cats, and children. She is staying with me while I look for a new home for her and she get's along great with my other pets. She is crate trained, potty trained and loves to play. If interested please contact me off list. I can send pics privately to anyone who would like to see a picture.

Thanks!

Brighid :-)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.