[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Supplies

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:28:02 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I was given some brewing supplies a while back. We're doing a little spring
cleaning and took a good look at what we were given. Some of this is for
corking bottles, which I am not interested in right now, and the rest are
duplicates of things that I already have. would someone like to come take
these off our hands? Here is a link to a picture of the collection. I only
photographed one of the bottles, but there are 12. These are Chimay bottles
that need to be corked, not capped.

https://picasaweb.google.com/tbone2070/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=Gv1sRgCJDJmuLMtd75Jw&feat=directlink

If you are interested, please contact me "off list" at
tbone2070 at gmail.comto arrange pick up. I would prefer to donate this
as a whole as opposed to
parting it out.

Thank you