[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Defender Cheerleading

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Mar 29 08:47:47 PDT 2011

I want to add my endorsement to Kaz's email, though I'm going to have to be a
weasel about it myself.
I'm having surgery on my right shoulder on 12 April, and will be semi-crippled
for 8 to 12 weeks, so I'm trying to get as much accomplished around the house as
possible before that, and will not be attending.
I do wish I could be there, though, and encourage everyone to attend if you
can.  Elfsea Defender is always a great event.

Padraig,
Seneschal