[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Monthly Populace Meeting

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:36:53 PST 2011

With the Seneschal's permission, I would like to have a short Gulf Wars
coordination meeting immediately following our Populace meeting. The main
purpose of this meeting is to coordinate the Gulf Wars carry list. Please
plan to attend if you are planning on attending Gulf Wars. I will have the
complete list of all the communal items we traditionally carry to War.

Remember, if we do not have volunteers to carry the items to War, we will
not have the items at War.

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister
Kitchen Coordinator, Shire of Loch Ruadh Expeditionary Forces