[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars Camp - Firewood

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:06:20 PST 2011

Each year, some in the camp provide firewood for our nightly bardic fires.
If we are to continue these fires which we all enjoy, we all need to pitch
in to supply the wood. To this end, I propose the following monetary
donations to the fire fund for this year's camp.

$5 Single Camper Rate
Polydore
Vivian
Vigulf

$10 Family Camping Rate
Alex, Kat and their group
Alf, Naima and their group
Alric and Fiona
Kristrodr and Tish
Bronwen and family
Gryffydd and Marion
Annest and her young men
Rolf, Sybil and their group
Kaz, Antonia and their group

This will provide us with $105 worth of firewood, plenty of wood, without
placing undue burden on a small group of campers. If this is not in your
budget for this year's War, please let me know and we will see if can make
alternate arrangements.

I will be available to collect the firewood donations at Populace this
evening, at the Shed Load-Out on Saturday and on Sunday at War.

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister