[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of the Tor XX

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:15:33 PST 2011

Oh well.  I guess Francesca and I will have to miss this one.  And so will Ceara as well.  She's going to be a little bit busy that Friday night getting married in Austin and I think I have something to do that night as well...something about escorting her down the aisle. :)  And this is one of my favorite sites an events too.  Only second to Loch Ruadh's event.

Hope you all have a great time and event.

Laird Sean of Argyll