[Loch-Ruadh] Updated list for gathering at Vivian's

floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 21:51:38 PDT 2011

Here is the updated list of food for the gathering at Vivian's. I will be happy to transport anyone's food from the service to Vivian's so people can go from the service straight to the cemetery and not have to make a detour or keep the food in the car. If you want me to add you to the list, please call or text me at 817-614-6181 or email me at floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net.
Dana - green beansSybil - salad, browniesFloria - cobbler, chiliPenny - fried chickenBridget - 7 layer dipCatrin - plates, drinksChurch - lunch
 foodsPadraig - deviled eggs or potato saladCait - mac & cheese, breadThere will also be tea and coffee available.
Thanks,Floria