[Loch-Ruadh] King's College help

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 04:17:30 PDT 2011

Greetings one and all from your friendly neighborhood A&S Minister,

As you know we are hosting King's College next month at UT Arlington. In preparation for that I am asking for volunteers to assist our scheduled Teachers/Trainers in hauling and toting their equipment and supplies for their classes.
If you will be available to be on site 30 minutes early and/or stay after by the same and are willing to assist in this manner, please let me know.
In most cases this won't require much heavy lifting, just helping with bags, boxes, and stacks of the various supplies needed by Teachers to use in their demonstrations or handouts for lectures.
This is a great way to meet others in the Kingdom and help out the Shire at the same time.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh MoAS