[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 20:57:49 PDT 2011

That is extremely good to hear, Dana.  Francesca told me earlier that they had reported a tornado 5 miles west of Benbrook.  We have had lots of rain, some hail and high winds over here on the east side but no tornados so far.  It's still raining cats and dogs and still some lightning but I think we'll make it through ok.  Only one momentary power outage.  I'm praying that everyone makes it through this ok.

Sean