[Loch-Ruadh] festivities tonight

Jane Logan jane.sitton.logan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 07:25:40 PST 2011

I had a nice time last night, and I think Weyland did too.  It's hard
to tell since he never says much, but he smiled a few times and talked
about the Marmaduke Treebane story on the way home.  I'm sorry to have
missed you all, but hope to see you soon.  Thanks again to Ken for
hosting.  If you weren't there, he had a wonderful set up with deviled
eggs and meatballs and cocktail weiners.  I regretted having so many
when I got home; I had to drink some milk to get over having ingested
so much barbeque sauce.

Is there fighter practice or archery practice today?  Weyland is 15
now (He'll be 16 in February.), and wants to get some armor made and
learn how to fight.

Madelina