[Loch-Ruadh] Last Minute Fall Brawl Needs

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 19:56:24 PDT 2011

Greetings Loch Ruadh!

Only 3 days until site officially opens and the Fall Brawl commences. I have a short list of last minute items I would like to ask the Shire to help with.

1. Torches...if you have one, or three, please bring them to site with torch oil so that we might light the way to the privy and other exciting places to visit. Please post to the list if you intend to bring them.

2. Items for the Silent Auction: Bring them to site and find Lady Sibyl.   :)

3. Prize donations: Bring them to site and find Lord Kaz or Lady Kat

4. A couple more marshals for the chivalric list. Send an email to Lord Sigmarr and let him know you are available. There will be ALOT of exciting stuff going on, you could have the BEST seat ever.

5. Money!  Bring your coins to spend on the silent auction AND at our wonderful merchant booths.

In Service,

Lady Kat, the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Fall Brawl, Co-Autocrat