[Loch-Ruadh] FALL BRAWL NEEDS

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 07:56:29 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The Fall Brawl fast approaches and we now begin the final push to get things in order so that our friends who attend can enjoy the BEST event they have attended all year.

To that end I want to remind you of some event needs....

1.) If you have items for the Silent Auction PLEASE get those to me or Kaz as soon as possible. Remember to search your cupboards for feastware you no longer use, empty your closets of wearable garb that no longer matches your persona or you no longer wear, dig out those weapons that have been sitting on a shelf collecting dust, bring those books that you have enjoyed and wish to share. Don't forget pretty bottles, A&S supplies, medieval themed movies, fabric, notions, cutlery, baubles, boxes and bracers, armor, medieval camping items, ceramics, banners, decor, etc.

We are in need of ALL sorts of medieval/SCA items. You can call or email Kaz or myself and we can all arrange pickup, delivery, carrier pigeon etc.

2.) We also have need of pretty things for the royals basket and prize baskets. If you have something for the wonderful Royals contact Kaz or myself. If you have items for the prize baskets please contact Lady Fiona.

3.) Do not forget that the event Shed Load Out is next Saturday at 10am. Please come and help gather, sort and load the needed items for the event. This is a great time for those who have worked the event in the past to look over our shoulders and say...."Hey did you remember that we used __________ last year?"

4.) Lords Sigmarr and Kaz ask that if you are available (and authorized) to marshal on the list during the chivalric tournaments that you contact either of them as soon as the possible.

5) Just a reminder...Don't forget to bring your candy for the wonderful trick or treating youth who will be attending our event. Watching them trick or treat the list field was one of the cutest parts of the day last year.

I also wanted to let the populace know that I have signed two more vendors to the event, bringing our total to seven. So save a few coppers over the next two weeks and support our vendors.

Two more weeks until the Brawl begins! Hope to see you all there!

In Service,

Lady Kat and Lord Kaz
Co-Autocrats, The Fall Brawl
Shire of Loch Ruadh