[Loch-Ruadh] populace

Fiona (Pamela Boles) Fiona0241 at swbell.net
Wed Oct 5 13:21:39 PDT 2011

My lord husband is working late at the office tonight.  I don't know what time he will finish.  If he finishes this project in time to come home and pick me up, I will be at populace.  If he finishes to late to pick me up, he may be able to come by himself.  My night vision seems to be getting worse, so I won't be driving at night unless it is an emergency.  I know it's not dark when populace begins, but it is by the time it's over.

My office is open for bids.  The next newsletter (Nov/Dec) will be my last issue.  I need all officer reports and articles submitted by the deadline of Oct. 20th.  I have enjoyed by the chronicler for the last 2 years.

Fiona