[Loch-Ruadh] Just in case you are wondering...trailer.

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 10 04:51:21 PDT 2011

The trailer made it to my place OK.  We had a little rain Saturday and Sunday, but I checked to see if anything perishable got wet.  Most everything was under to GOOD portion of the tarp and didn't get leaked on.  The back part of the tarp has a hole and some water drained in, but the only thing under it was poles and a tub marking (appropriately) "WATER BEARING."

I dumped water off the top of everything and set the easy-ups out to dry and took the spears inside after rubbing the points with WD40 so the Pakistani "stainless" steel wouldn't get spots.

Terrence